Over the past 2+ decades, Integral has developed powerful technologies that are unique. Our clients appreciate our vision of utilizing the latest technologies to bring information to their desk or wherever and whenever it is needed. If you are a clear-thinking, pragmatic, and energetic individual, who is always seeking better more efficient methods, we would like to hear from you. Please email your resume to Mohan S. Shetye, CEO, Integral Information Systems, LLC at: email@example.com.
- Requirements specifications review,
- Modules design and implementation,
- Coding, regular scheduled maintenance releases, enhancement of the current Pinpoint Client Application.
- Serve as an active assistance to the System Architect in the development of newer product features.
The individual will work in a team along with junior programmers and coordinate/manage the programming effort of his team. The requirements for the positions are as follows:
- Degree: BS/MS/ME/PHD in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong background in Object Oriented design and implementation
- Willingness to Manage Projects
- Excellent training, documentation and presentation skills
Business Analyst / Product Support
We have an immediate opening for the position of Business Analyst.
- Quality assurance,
- Product support, testing, debugging,
- Customer relations;
- Pre-post sales support;
- Product implementation;
- Customer needs evaluation.
- Provide product training to customers.
- Provide training to sales staff.
- Give seminars.
- Create product documentation, presentations.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in the related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably with an IT background
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer friendliness.
- Familiarity with the productivity tools.
- Knowledge of databases, analytical tools, SQL query language, Unix OS commands, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet tools etc.