Presentation, Customization & Portal Add-Ons
“It was taking two weeks to get ad hoc reports out of the IDX system; so we tested Pinpoint and found that we could get all the ad hoc reports we wanted in two hours”. “We then used Pinpoint to combine and report on information from all four Campuses’ systems. As Pinpoint evolved we were getting ad hoc reports in minutes; it was dazzling.”
- Chuck Woeppel, former Medical Practice Income Plan Director, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Presentations & Visualizations Suite
ExeLaunch allows direct data import from reports, minimizing manual operations. With ExeLaunch, users can dynamically populate spreadsheets from disparate and multiple data sources, as well as automatically populate pre-designed and pre-configured excel spreadsheets. ExeLaunch augments individual Excel cells with the capability to import data directly from replicate template spreadsheets, with different data pertaining to different categories, for different levels of users, while keeping all Excel functions/features.
ViziPoint delivers the knowledge that you need to understand the impact of your previous decisions as well as to plan your future interventions, by plotting demographic data into intuitive geographical displays. It’s a tool that visualizes data from Pinpoint onto maps and helps you to understand patient/customer trends and determine market opportunities and pitfalls. With ViziPoint, color-coded information can be visually segregated to comprehend data in an easy manner..
Advanced Graphics Package allows you to drop your data into a multitude of customizable report formats, like the samples below.
Customize & Administer (Pinpoint Manager)
Easy Windows-based tool kits to administer, manage, develop, customize, secure and expand the system.
Using Pinpoint Manager clients can make the following customizations to the application:
- Create new data tables, add new data elements to any table and create new date types.
- Add new data elements without the need to redesign anything.
- Create new KPIs, dimensions, types of analyses and work lists.
- Change import setup to accommodate new data types and change frequency of import.
- Set report preferences and assign end-users’ own set of favorites and dashboards.
- Change calculations and conditions for evaluating measures.
- Create new report templates and assign recipients to each.
- Create new dashboards and standard distribution reports.
- Add parameters to the standard analytical wizards.
- Create user groups (based upon functional roles).
- Add/modify user security profiles.
Also with Pinpoint Manager clients can produce portals similar to the one listed below.
Executive BI Portal
A web portal designed for CXOs level of management staff. It can provide a single interface to all the necessary functions any CXO may want to view including getting reports from Pinpoint. It is similar to having a webpage which provides access to a variety of information. Having Pinpoint reports at an easy access point makes it very convenient to get Pinpoint as well as other data through a single common interface. The portal will also provide an ability to drill-down on a data and establish two-way, in-report, communication with other users. Such portals also become monitored activity.