Health Care ROI & Dashboard
- Michael R. Trznadel, Director Business Intelligence & Cost Accounting
(qualified ROIs can be viewed under the Testimonials tab)
One hospital client reported an average $1M in annual incremental, quantifiable operational savings:
|Personnel costs $252,000||Reimbursement $600,000||Denial reductions $120,000|
|Reporting costs $24,000||Cash flow $36,000||Data entry errors $24,000|
(used by one of our hospital clients):
- Innovation, Growth and Development – Average Daily Census Daily / Monthly; Admissions Daily/Monthly; Discharges Daily / Monthly; Surgery (In & Out) Daily / Monthly; Traumas Daily/Monthly; Trachs Weekly / Monthly; CMI Weekly / Monthly; Outpatient Visits Daily/Monthly; Emergency Dept. Visits Daily / Monthly; Education & Research Milestone Measurement.
- Quality - LOS Weekly / Monthly; Patient Days Daily / Monthly; ALC Patient Days Daily / Monthly; Patient Flow/Delay Measurement vs. Expected Milestones; Patient Safety; Compliance with Evidence-Based Practices.
- Financial Stewardship - Gross Charges Daily / Monthly; Collections Weekly / Monthly; Accounts Receivable Weekly / Monthly; FTE’s Daily / Monthly (Productive / Non Productive) (Clinical / Non-Clinical); Payroll / Salary Weekly / Monthly; Overtime Daily / Monthly; Financial Ratios- SB% of Expenses Weekly / Monthly; Cost per Adjusted Discharge Day).
- Patient Views - Patient Complaints (Daily / Monthly Grievances) and Physician Satisfaction.