Business to Business Functional Benefits
Achieve and Keep a Competitive Advantage!
Whether your company offers products or services, Pinpoint offers robust functionality which allows executives to better manage costs, understand their clients buying behaviors, develop stronger/pinpointed marketing programs, fine-tune purchasing, prepare budgets and more deeply understand the nuances of their overall financial performance.
- Easier management of payables and receivables.
- Better understanding of costs by conducting activity based costing down to the lowest level
- Better understanding of service delivery.
- Easier forecasting and budgeting, with simple usage of what-if scenarios.
- Better marketing intelligence regarding usage of services/product purchases by clients, campaign, source, geography and so on.
- Better information for strategic planning.
- Easier distribution of reports, on a daily basis if desired.
Pinpoint utilizes all data from all application areas and sub-areas for all systems, including administration/executive, strategic business planning, financial planning/budgeting, sales, marketing, product development, business development, human resources, registration and customer service/support. Listed below are just a few of the many uses that help Pinpoint deliver such a strong ROI.
Billing and Financial
- Minimize write-offs with tight tracking of receivables.
- Avoid write-offs because your existing billing system doesn’t provide oversight.
- Verify that vendors/suppliers are providing services as promised.
- Identify the root cause of slow pays, achieve billing error reduction and conduct internal audits.
- Understand revenue and receivable cycle management, delay reduction and trend/pattern mining.
- Develop cost allocation at the lowest level based on activity based costing.
- Strengthen supplier negotiations based on actual utilization rates, cost analyses etc.
- Easy calculations of due/write-down money, promotional allowances.
- What-if scenarios for pricing changes, promotional alternatives etc.
Analysis, Quality and Reporting
- Evaluate effectiveness of any part/department/function of your business and ID outliers.
- Develop in-house benchmarking and comparative studies vs. outcomes for refinement of evidence-based best practices and standards.
- Manage project management, for highest ROI, cost reductions, customer referrals and follow-ups.
- Measure and manage customers, suppliers and staff.
- Understand customer service, customer mix, mix management, staff utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Easily take reporting and analysis down to the data element.
- Conduct audits as necessary to assure compliance.
- Assure confidentiality of information as needed.
- Develop cancellation containment strategies.
- Develop more accurate forecasting for predicted volume of individual services/products per customer type population.
- Project personnel needs by department, seasonality, function etc. to optimize scheduling based on predicted volumes, using different scenarios.
- Evaluate efficiency/productivity by employee, equipment, department, etc.
Marketing and Sales
- Understand geographic distribution, demographics and socio-graphics of patients by department or major, projecting probably census/drops to determine optimal spending on marketing.
- Track business by referral sources.
- Campaign management/promotion evaluation.
- Understanding of buying patterns/preferences by customer type.
- Understand the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Better forecasting by running what-if scenarios, changing assumptions about sales, product/service mix, inventory/material costs, promotions, capacities, etc.
- Examine alternative budgeting scenarios, and the impact of alternative investments in capital on the profitability of the whole.
- Easy access to both drill down, drill up, drill out and roll-up functionality.
IT Analytics, Reporting and Distribution
- Reporting of outcomes vs. cost savings.
- Reporting of quality measurements.
- Distribution of reports in conformance with strategic goals by function.
- Size reduction and optimization.
- Loss containment.
- Analysis of write-downs and mark-downs.